Monday, January 24, 2011

Change of blogs!

I try to stay signed in to this blog but it always logs me out! The whole "google account" thing confuses me and it takes me forever to log back in (since this account is under my best friend's email which is not a google account). Anyway I will now ONLY be updating on my other blog (that I mentioned before) that I find much easier to use! (http://create-inspire-progress.tumblr.com) Plus, I think my friend would like for me to stop creeping and signing into her email in order to find the directions to log in to this thing (; If you want to stay in contact with me and have a facebook then mine is: www.facebook.com/pangan33

Tuesday I have to go back to my oncologist to check my blood count again (hopefully for one of the last times). Hopefully everything went back to normal. I have been taking my iron tablets every single day. THEN finally plan my much anticipated PET scan. So again, once I find the results I will post them on my other blog. I really cannot wait much longer!

Love.Love.Love.

Amber :)

PS: My neuropathy in my hands/fingers went away. Yay! Definitely highlight of my week! ;)

Oh and I will still check this blog until it logs me out. After that, see you all on my other blog!!

3 comments:

  1. Amber!

    So excited for you :). It seems like it wasnt too long ago that we attended "Ambers Night"
    Excited at what lies ahead!
    Would love to be your friend on FB, just sent a request to you. Would love to get the updates and of course will still check out your other blog for that amazing fashion designing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber:
    Hope you had your PET scan by now. Am not on FB but will check out tumblr.

    Please let us know the results.

    Take care
    Derek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Derek,

    I am getting my PET scan tomorrow (February 8th). I will find out the results with I consult with my oncologist on February 15th! I will definitely post the results on tumblr.

    Thanks for your support!
    Amber :)

    ReplyDelete